Erez Ben-Ezra, MA, M.B.A.
Scientific and technology-driven entrepreneur with a high level of interpersonal and management skills, years of experience in technology transfer in the fields of Internet and crowd wisdom, space technologies, neural networks, computer vision and more.
• Tel Aviv University Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Executive MBA, 2004 - 2006
• Tel Aviv University MA, Philosophy of sciences and Ideas, 1998 - 2004
• The Hebrew University LLB, Commercial Law, 1992 – 1996
• Norman Flight School, Oklahoma, USA Commercial Pilot License, 1999 – 2000
• B.Z. Mosinzon Practical Engineer, Computers, Electronics & Physics, 1984 - 1988
• General Manager - Israel at Roomer - October 2014 - 2017
- Executing Roomer's dream to change the way we travel. Leading the technology and patents transfer.
• Outside Director (OSD) at Alhon Holdings Ltd December 2014 - Present
• Space IL 2013 - Present
- Conducting teach-business related researchers. Presenting and lecturing about the Space IL ambitious mission to the moon.
• Advisory Board Member at Wikibrains.com April 2012 - January 2016
- The company aiming to change the way knowledge is being presented, processed and utilized. WikiBrains is based on the principles of neural networks of knowledge sharing, creativity, interdependence and interaction between ideas.
• Independent project manager
- Computer vision project With the Weisman Institution in Israel
- Online distribution advisor of Proteopedia - 3D structure & function of biomacromolecules.
• COO at Contixo Tech December 2011 - November 2014
Financial cyber risk management based on neural networks principles.
• VP of Business Operation at Payoneer December 2008 - January 2011
Online risk management based on proprietary algorithms
• COO at Koala Technologies August 2006 - January 2008
Social networks technologies
Electronics Practical Engineer
Member of the Israeli Bar Association
Master Scuba Diver